Saturday 14 January 2017

Instagram!

Hello, people!

WOOWIE, it has been a WHILE since I posted anything here. Welp, I was pretty busy after all. :]

Oh and yep, I made a new dA account. Sadly, I'm also inactive there too. But! I became even more active on Instagram. Presumably because it's a phone app and such but I think it's quite good!

Plus, Cerere is there too. :3

Gaaah, I'd like to apologize for not putting much effort on this post like the previous ones. I'm just too lazy to think of a proper-written post. XD

Remember when I said I'll be posting stories on Wattpad? Yeaaah, that idea was scrapped too. :]

ENOUGH TALKING! Here's my Instagram profile: http://instagram.com/PingsWorld

Follow me to see frequent content! Or probably I might post weekly. Eh, depends. XD

-Pingping4069

P.S SOMEONE CHANGED MY GOOGLE PROFILE NAME.

P.P.S It was my brother. HAhAh.

P.P.P.S I think I need to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment