Sunday 4 September 2016

How to Draw Penguins (Video Tutorial)

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late post. I was quite busy lately. The midterm exams are coming and I don't think I'll have enough time to keep the blog up to date. o^o

A few days ago, I uploaded a video based with a tutorial how to/I draw penguins. Apparently, it's my first tutorial and if you spotted any mistakes, please let me know so that I can improve my next videos.


In this tutorial, you will be learning how to draw penguins facing one direction. I kind of rushed it and I couldn't make different penguins facing different ways, which will explain what the grin lines are actually for. :/

If you have any suggestions, you can either leave them below or you can submit it on the video's comments section. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment