Wednesday 24 August 2016

Animation Test (Transformation)

I have always wanted to animate something, ever since I found out you can animate with Photoshop and other programs. I installed Adobe Animate CC and I've successfully made my first animation!

It's not a proper animation but a test. I was too lazy to clean up the sketch either.


I animated Mint transforming into 2 objects. It seems that the bouncing part after he turned into a ball is a fail because I didn't animate the bouncing movement accurately. Well, it's my first time animating. XD

I wish I can purchase Adobe Animate CC. It's a very good and easy program to use. ;-;

I might do more animations in the future. PROPER animations, if I'm not lazy enough. I might also do an animation of all Doodleguins transforming into a certain object.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!!! here's how to get the full animate,first of all,do u have a windows computer?

    ReplyDelete