Thursday 18 August 2016

Welcome

"Silly old Ping, going back and forth changing her blogs. Will she ever find out her final decision?"

Well, it seems that I have changed my mind and came back to Blogger. A while ago, I announced that I'll start using Weebly. In my opinion, Weebly's very good. You can modify your post's template anyway you like. However, I always have this feeling that made me decide to use Blogger again and yup, I'm right here.

And yes, I'm no longer that person who goes back and forth catching up with the latest updates that are happening on Club Penguin. Well on this website, I will be publishing various of posts like stories, drawings, and many more. You'll rarely find any Club Penguin cheats here apparently.

So, there's nothing much to say on this post. Oh and don't forget to check out my deviantART page to see more drawings from me. I sometimes post my drawings here too but I'm more often online there.

Stay tuned for more posts.

2 comments: