Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Blue Warrior

Yep. I have uploaded another time-lapsed video based with my latest drawing 'The Blue Warrior'. I know that the lineart is quite messy. Well, more than 'quite messy'. I was too lazy to clean up the sketch.


Here's the drawing:


A lot of people mentioned that she looked exactly like Banana but with a different hairstyle. Well, that's obvious statement because she's one of Banana's older sisters.

Here's some more information about the character: Her name is Faryal. She's the twin sister of Feryal. She's mostly known as the blue warrior which is now, apparently, deceased same with Feryal. Her death is assumed to be an 'accident' due to it was her own fault. (I'll also explain more about the gemstone-named warriors in the future) Faryal wielded a ribbon-bladed sword.

You can check out my deviantART page to see more drawings from me. I guess that's all for this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment